Monday, October 31, 2005

M Update - Chocky!?!

Look what someone at my dorm found! Its Chocky!! -.- These people are pretty sneaky...The big C and the little h sort of look like a p.. The layout is pretty much the same. Tey even put "giant" in italics where Glico should be. No word on the taste of it yet. This empty boc photo was sent in by Serena!

The story of my thumb and art contest announcemet (today is the last day to send in enteries) after the usual stuff section.

The usual stuff:


Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 49 ONLINE
Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~ Episode 19 ONLINE
Tsuabasa Chronicles Epsiode 9 ONLINE

Art Contest News!:

The art contest ends today at 11:59 pm PST! Currently there are 106 enteries!! View all enteries.

Some of the latest additions below:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And now the story you have been waiting for... My Thumb.
^_^

Yea so Pocky cut his thumb last Friday. I was taking apart this CD drive. It was something I had done before but this time, as I was pushing out a piece, my thumb slipped and made contact with the metal frame. So basicaly I had a cut, but it was pretty deep and scarry since a lot of blood was coming out. I called our resident health worker ( Thanks Carrie! ) and we went to the university medical center. The doctor at urgent care took a look at it and then told me that I would have to go to the Emergency Room at the bigger hospital because it was so deep. =o . Everyone at the medical center is very nice by the way. So then they got me a cab to the city hospital, where I waited 3hrs at the ER. But that is actually a very good waiting time because the average is 6hrs, and I did meet a woman who had been waiting for 6hrs. So I get in finally, the doctor (funny guy named Bob) takes the bandage off ands its still bleading. He explains to me that he will have to make an injection so he can stich up my thumb. This is actually the only part that hurt. The injections I mean. The cut itself did not hurt. So in the end I get 10 stiches.... now it is very hard to write and I mostly eat with my left hand. I was going to say more but my left hand is tired of yping. I'll add links below if I have time. Class now!




<< Return to the Front Page


3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this in the alta bates (sp?) hospital? You mind posting later how much it ended up costing you (once you get the bill)?

just curious how steep was my bill (relative to others)...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Pocky said...

wow nevo, so you are a SF local. Yes it was at the alta bates in berkeley. Will post when I get it.

 
At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks.

BTW, not a local, just a frequent visiter.

 


Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)