Thursday, March 23, 2006

TH Update - Bleach licensed by Viz


Now showing on Ani-Pock Anime:

Rizelmine Episode 8 [Download/Watch]
Bleach Episode 31 [Download/Watch]
Pita Ten Episode 10 [Download/Watch]

Ironically, the image for TH update might need to change as Bleach has been oficialy licensed by Viz.

Viz Media has informed us that they have "secured from worldwide licensors, TV Tokyo Corporation and Shueisha Inc., the television, home video and merchandising rights to Shonen Jump's Bleach in the Americas, Europe and Oceania."

Viz is the Bleach master licensor and expects to announce television broadcast and other licensing partners "shortly." John Easum, executive vice president of Viz Media, stated, "Working together with Viz Media B.V. in Europe, we look forward to making Bleach a global success.”

No specifics about the home video release are available yet. (ANN)


Anime shown on Ani-Pock must be unlisenced and thus with Viz's announcement, this online showing must come to an end.

Thank you to the people who emailed me about this! (Yes I do read the emails, I just don't get a chance to answer all of them ^^) Ani-Pock is comittited to bring you great legal anime episodes when possible.

Now a Japanese Street Magic video:


Also thanks to Torazo for pointing out last weeks anime links were 1 off. Fixed on this entry.

Pocky




<< Return to the Front Page


11 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we have another unlicenced anime lined-up?

I appreciate you showing Bleach. It was great!

Kip

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Pocky said...

Not yet. I will take a look at the list of suggestions generated last time and make a post this weekend asking for suggestions. Start thinking! ^^

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is all the good animes alwas get licenced? Like Naruto. Naruto was beter in japanese. In english he sounds like a girl. hope Bleach sounds good. And if you know where will they show it?

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Pocky said...

Because all they want is money =(... and more money.

http://www.meganimedvd.com/ is selling Naruto/Bleach other anime DVD's in Japanese audio w/English subs.

No I don't know which TV stations will carry it.

Pocky

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eww! Viz!
Darn that Trish... Soon everyone is going to sound like Ranma :(
I'm not even sure if they even finished putting out Maison Ikkoku yet :P
Although I do have to admit... when it comes to dubbing I have to say in my opinion they're the best.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...this is a tough one. Most good animes have been licensed already, it's not fair. =(

Wolf's Rain...*tear*

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd bet odds it'll end up on Adult Swim... at least I hope so. there's too much "blood" in this to end up on Toonami without SERIOUS editing.

as to a successor.... I saw something, I'll have to search for it.... dammit, it had a guy with wings, and a revolver or a .45.... I do NOT remember the name...

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't listen to all the bleach episode, but I enjoy this serie (well, more because I could have some summaries from my sister ^^')

For an other serie, I propose Matentei Loki Ragnarock (but maybe it's more apropriate when a serie like Pita Ten will finish X3)

As for a shonen anime, what would you think of Soukyu no Fafner (Fafner of the axure sky or Dead agressor) It's a mix of evangelion and Thunderbird, some can think, but I don't think so...and the graphic are from the wonderful Hirai Hisashi (Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny)

It's an idea like an other..and i would be surprised if it's already licensed
^^

(would you excuse my poor english u.u)

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuuuu stupid licencers D:

Maybe Galaxy Angel?

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would be nice if i could finish watching bleach though all i get is gunbusters

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Bleach anime series. My little brother love to watch Bleach Episodes. it's a fantastic series. i have all latest collection of Bleach episodes. and like to enjoy bleach episodes with my brother.

 


Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)