Wednesday, March 08, 2006

WE Update! - Pocky's Day Off



Nyahaha! This is POCKY! The one and original!!

No, just kidding, this is just CP (Most of you people won't know though, sad eh?) filling in for Pocky. Pocky wanted me to post all these weird puns, 'Pocky ran out of Pocky'. Pocky has the day off and left ME in charge of the updates. No site updates today! (Well I think, but it must be because Pocky's busy). Well there site updates for some people, with the fact that TL's house was rebuilt and off fire.

Onto J-culture (hopefully) we go!


Um... Pocky is alot better at this stuff than me but I still have something to show!! >Fishy Dance



Um... there's a game where you get rabies too!



Yeah, see? If you don't get the right one of those little red things, a mechanical raccoon comes out and munches your hands, that's how you get the rabies.

Time for some toys that will bring back memories, or not...



It's like tamagotchi and gameboy and Hello Kitty all mixed up together, come to think of it, they all DID come from Japan. Don't they rock? Sadly they still have no knowledge of smoke detectors.


The Hello Kitty Section

Sorry about this but the only things I can find are about Hello Kitty ._.;; So we'll just have another flashback of Japan's favorite marketing character:

Fun Facts:

Hello Kitty is 24 and still live with her parents. I didn't know she was an adult and I never knew she's like a basement child... no seriously Hello Kitty is old enough to babysit!

There is cup ramen dedicated to Hello Kitty... yum?



This is the outside of the noodles, the inside is even scarier....



Just to tell you, those head are 100% edible... amazing.



You WILL hae to 'go' after eating something with both liquid and solid, whynot use one of these Hello Kitty toilet rolls?

THe quilted QUICKER PICKER UPPER! Ki-tty!

Wow! I found the best Hello Kitty product on the face of this earth!



The Hello Kitty Sandwich maker!


And if you just want some toast and butter use the aweshlum...



DELUXE Hello Kitty Toaster!!

You can watch hours of you favorite anime with your trusty



Hello Kitty DVD player!
Wow, I think the sanrio people are overdoing this...

Now... the most akward Hello Violent thing in the markets...



Now that's just whoah, Sanrio really IS overdoing this...

Now this isn't by Sanriio but the person who did this must be crazy and drowing in Hello Kitty.



Even more whoah, that IS a tooth, can't believe it? That's your problem isn't it?

Well I hope you guys have a more inspiring update than this... actually I think I did pretty well for my first try. I'm making a face, I just need to end it here, I hope you get a better update soon O_O. -CP




<< Return to the Front Page


9 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo...who exactly is CP? I've never seen him/her before...does anone know or could you possibly introduce yourself CP? :D

-Zeke

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Pocky said...

Ryoko, I got your message late last night about how said you got in trouble and were unable to do the post, so I asked CP to do it. Had you been able to do it, I would of left the space for you. However since that was not the case, I felt it was better to have something in place rather than no update.

Please don't be angry Ryoko.

Zeke, hint: CP = DLY

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-kicks pocky- I hate you too.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, extra kick from my friend

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Pocky said...

wait a sec...that can't be CP. team members have autolink names to the profiles...

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo... -kicks Pocky-

Waaaah? Autolink names to their profiles? I feel so left out! ;___;

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think CP was logged on at the time...

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, 23 is a ripe old age. Most cats live to be half that age.

-Kip

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o_o

Meyume is shocked.








Once again, no word verification.
=[

o .o

 


Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)