Monday, April 03, 2006

M Update - GunBuster 2 OVA next anime series!

GunBuster 2 OVA

GunBuster 2 OVA will be shown as a temporary series. This is a 4-6 episode OVA. This will allow me more time to review the anime previously suggested by you all for the next full anime series.

The preview (Opening Theme) has been posted.

Note that it is in widescreen! Quality of actual episodes will be higher.

This series is rated mature (May contain some nudity).


I also posted the MP3 for the song. Just click on the MP3 button on the page.


PS - Tell you friends about it! Series starts Thursday, April 6 2006 !



Other news: I'm looking for someone to help me make an Ani-Pock T-Shirt design. Please use this contact form if you are interested.

Also, Draw Page Updated!!!!

New art browser! Check it out! its really cool! >> Go to Drawing Board






<< Return to the Front Page


4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i was just wondering... The FMA OVA's are coming out (3 are out and there are rumors there might be more) and well... once someone gets subtitles to them can you show them?!! maybe as a special event or something... They're so funny and cute!!!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAH!

Pocky!
Sorry I can't talk tonight, Katie's going to be on the computer till 9 or 10, but, who knows, maybe I can manage to get on.
(Katie left to the grocery store just now, so I only have limited time x_x)

I really hope I can talk to you later! Mi Amor! =3

(Did I even spell that right? 0_0')

Umie. Heh heh

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So wait, where is this going to be releasted DVD tv oline, I'm confused.

GunBuster 2 looks very cute, I look forward to it.


(Gammar spelling) = meh...

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I approve :)

 


Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)