Wednesday, April 12, 2006

TH Update - Anime update, New flash added!

Ani-Pock Anime Update - New Episodes every Monday and Thursday!

Rizelmine
Episode 14
Gunbuster OVA
Episode 3
Pita Ten
Episode 16



Site News: New Flash animation added!

But First, I ask that you help Grow Ani-Pock!

If you like our website, please rate it at Anime-Links.com

Vote now!(Only takes 1.2 seconds! onegai~)

"Shoo Fly" - Watch Now


While a short piece, the animation quality is very solid, and furthermore, the sychronization to music is perfect!


Authors comment:

Anyhow, Shoo Fly is a work of "Mickey Mousing" (Google the term, my friends) to the One Piece OST track "Ichijya Tetai" ("One Hour Evacuation"). It follows a woman I call Nelly as she deals with an unwelcome fly. And that's about it. There's not much of a story to summarize.

Shoo Fly has the most intense frame by frame animation I've ever made, and as a result, I'm very tired of drawing Nelly. Tired of drawing, period. This experience has reinforced my decision to not pursue animation as a profession (maybe character design is more to my liking...). My mouse's left-click button is now a different color from the right-click button.

And before I leave you, check out this very happy dog! (Yes, its is a real dog! NOT a doll!)


And another shot:





<< Return to the Front Page


7 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say about the Shoo Fly thingy is...wow. That is definately one of the best short animations that I've ever seen.

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

可愛い!!
That dog is TOOO Cute!
I from experience I can say dressing up like that isn't the quickest to put on...
But to dress the DoggY? I wonder how long that took?
Heh, I remember once in Canada for Hollowe'en I dressed up in my Kimono and sword and tried to take the bus to Toronto... The Bus driver said to me "Nice Costume! Where's your sword?" So I showed him... next thing I know I was kicked off the bus and waited 30mins for the next one :P

So many little kids thought I was a "Ninja".... Ninja?! My family are decendants of 侍大将! Not Ninja!

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-swats Pocky multiple times- No fair~!!! I found Shoo Fly on Wednesday! If I didn't know any better, I'd still say you were hacking my computer. -cough cough-
Oh yeah. Try to guess who this is. ^.~

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Pocky said...

Hi CP

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aHA! You're WRONG! Guess again. ^^

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Pocky said...

Its Abbysomething!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-swats- ABBYSOMETHING?! How cruel.
Yeah, It's Abbyforever. ^^ Guessing game's over now.

 


Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)