Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday

Hi all,

Glad to see the cool people are sticking to the draw board (type http://ani-pock.net , which will automatically redirect you to the refuge point)

As for Gunbuster 2, I'm aware that Videoh requires you download a client. I wish I could upload the file somewhere else that didn't require a sign up, but nothing comes free. I haven't heard of anything bad of Videoh though. I think you can trust their software.

I uploaded all 100MB of that episode on videoh for you all...registration is pretty fast.

Beyond that, I currently don't have enough time to scope out new hosing services to put up the other anime. They will just have to wait. (Sorry Pita Ten and Rizelmine fans)

Pockers - I will be emailing you soon about the next gen Ani-Pock.
All others - no time frame on the launch of that version. I really want to spend a good deal of time designing it, so that it can have a webspan life of approximately 5 years. There are lots of features to add, things to fix (make more efficient) and so on, so please be patient.

Since it could take a very long time between now and the next version, all you need to remember is the address: ani-pock.net . I'll always have this domain, and I can easily change it to redirect to different locations.

Currently it redirects to a copy of the drawing board hosted on my school account. At least you can still chat and draw together!

Pocky Over and Out! (oh how I miss saying that!)




<< Return to the Front Page


6 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you tried www.YouTube.com? You can upload videos for free... though you'll have to edit them into 10 minute segments and upload them like that... just trying to help with ideas... ^ ^;;

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, pocky, youtube.com works VERY well. No signup fee, no nothing...lol.
but yea, they do have 10 minute limits...unless you are a premium user. But I would rather watch it in 3 parts than download all this crap.
Also, you could try google video, as well.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bittorrent?

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only say: rapidshare.de!
You can upload to 100MB, the downloadspeed is good, and there is normally no bandwith-problems.
The only thing is, when you as a free-user have downloaded your 100 Mb-file, you can't (not without tricks) download another file for ca. 80 minutes....

hope this helped

Servus :)

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It still doesnt work >.< help? The site below this entry doesnt work!!! ::sniffle::

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Pocky said...

hi everybody, I'm taking a vacation from managing ani-pock, so please don't expect anime for now. I don't have enough time to cut every file into 3 parts and upload. (That'd be 18 parts per week).

Sorry (I thought people would appreciate me putting it on videoh :D)

 


Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)