Monday, April 09, 2007

ATTENTION ANI-POCK GIRLS!!!

Okies, hello this is Rin! As you all know, or don't know I have been working on Ani-Pock AMV Slideshows gathering anime pictures to represent our members. I have made one for the girls already, but I am making a second one so I can fit more in so send me an email at Rin@Ani-Pock.net or leave a comment here with your name so I can be sure to involve you. I know guys, -_-; yours is coming along too, but I admit it's much slower for it's harder to find anime pics of just boys that aren't well yaoi or whatnot, but I do have a small collection gathered. When I do these slideshows I try to get unknown anime characters because it makes it that much more special, but I don't know I might just have to break down and use popular anime characters. *sighs* Oh and if you have pictures yourself feel free to email it to me and I'll make sure to put them in. Thanks beforehand for all your help. So far I owe thanks to Jent~Sama, Angel, and Rohanu. They have been the BIGGEST HELP! *smiles* Soooo *huggles* I thank you three much, much, much!

Oh and Happy Early Easter!! :3

~Rin


**EDIT: Leave a small description of yourself too. Thanks! ^^





Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)