Monday, March 13, 2006

M Update - Want to make a Ani-Pock T-Shirt?


Welcome back anime watchers. There were updates on Saturday and Sunday so check em out! Sunday's post was especially fun as they were comics drawn by two of the many Pockers out there!

Site News: Want to help make an Ani-Pock T-Shirt??

What do you guys think of an Ani-Pock T-Shirt? I found a place that can make them for under $10. At this stage, I need people who are interested in designing an Ani-Pock T-Shirt.

To submit an idea, just leave a comment at the end of this post. (no registration required!).

If you are also an artist that would like to contribute to the final product, leave your email in the comments section as well.

Just make sure to leave your email in a form such as : pockyrevolution [at] yahoo [dot] com so you won't get any spam.



As for today's Japanese culture bit, I'll update a bit later. I have some important errands to run today.

Pocky over and out!




<< Return to the Front Page


4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby no like spam mail. -twitch-
And I don't know how to design things either, nor have the time to mail ten dollars to anywhere nor nothin'. But I wanna do it for fun. I also noticed that no one posted, out of the 19 that volunteered...
puplub11 at yahoo dot com

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't post...
I'm selfish!
I was waiting for a "Cultural Update" first :P

How about this?
I dunno where you guys get your clips from... But there are many funny commercials(cm's) in Japan that include many celebrities.
Such as... Bevis and ButtHead advertising instant Ramen, Bruce Willis in (I think) credit card commercial (or was that for a phone service?), Arnold Schwarzenegger doing energy drink commercials...
All these are very old examples... but I think you get the picture?

Or even clips of celebrities on Japanese programming? Will Smith on SMAP Bistro, Britney Spears on Utaban, SMAP singing with Back Street Boys? Who would've thought of that? I certainly wouldn't have thought of it... but I did enjoy watching it :) Other might as well?

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pmeepy [shift 2] yahoo [next to comma] comma (without the ma)

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, It all depends on the work, but I think overall I'd want one, maybe I can help too! =D

 


Post a Comment

Hey I want to see more cool stuff!!

(Oldest) September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 (Most Recent)